CrowCreate were asked to help update and revamp the Roomspace website for a relaunch.
Our main objectives were to:
- Synchronise the content between Roomspace and its partner site The Apartment Service to efficiently optimise sales.
- Create a site that was responsive on smartphones and tablets.
- Hire a professional photographer to photograph the apartments as the quality of the images is hugely important for bookings.
How We Helped
CrowCreate optimised the Roomspace website to its full potential and helped emphasise its easy and simple booking process.
- Channels between Roomspace and The Apartment Service have been synchronised to help the site be as effective as possible.
- Responsive and easy to use design on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- The site now uses a SmartSearch bar to enable an easier search process. Customers can search by property name, location, postcode or point of interest. The search bar is connected to Google places allowing business travellers to search for a property near their company HQ. If there are no apartments in a specific location, the bar will offer alternatives on the partner site.
- Skype and live chat integrated to achieve more on the spot bookings.
- The site is now linked to social media sites Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Professional photographs have been added to optimise bookings.
- The site has been created and built in WordPress to ease the handover to the client and allow them to add and edit their own content easily.
- The site has been optimised for speed; videos on home page are still when first opened and stay stationary on mobile site to cut loading time.
- The site has integrated interactive maps so it is now even easier to find a property that suits the customer.